- For delivery addresses close to our showrooms, deliveries will be made by our own delivery drivers. Deliveries further afield will be made by a national carrier.
- Shipping/Carriage Charges: Prices quoted include delivery to the front door of your house or building to most addresses within the UK
- Deliveries are normally made within 2-6 weeks.
- Please note that additional services such as evening or weekend delivery, deliveries to remote or island locations, or when special delivery services are requested, additional charges to cover these costs will apply.
- Damage in Transit: After leaving our site, all goods are insured by our forwarder against damage, if you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation and packaging so that an insurance claim can be made against the forwarders insurers.
- If you receive a damaged parcel, note the fact on the delivery note, even before you open the package to examine the contents.
- If you are unable to open and inspect a package at the time of delivery, reject the delivery.
- It is in our contract with the courier to allow you 15 minutes to check over the items on your delivery. If the driver does not allow you to check goods, please refuse to accept the delivery and call our customer services team on: 01228 526242
- Any damaged or missing items must be described on the delivery note to validate any future claims. you must also contact us straight away on 01228 526242