Terms & conditions
- Use Of Your Andersons Ltd Website Account
- Your Privacy
- Website Availability
- We will endeavour to provide access to this website at all times by making it publicly available, however, from time to time we may need to restrict or prevent access to all or parts of the site in order to perform maintenance.We will attempt to keep these instances to a minimim and also keep the duration of outages as short as we possibly can.We can not guarantee 100% up time, and indeed failure of hosting services are beyond our immediate control.
- All content (text images etc) provided on this website is copyrighted material owned by Andersons Ltd or our suppliers.You are not permitted to copy, reuse, or redistribute it in any way without seeking prior permission from Andersons Ltd.
- Our Contract
- When you place an order with Andersons Ltd we will send you an email stating receipt of that order and containing details applicable to your order.Your order represents an offer to purchase goods from us, which we accept when we forward a dispatch notice to you.
- Please consult our Returns policy for full information and instructions of our returns policy and process.
- Pricing & Availability
- Goods listed for sale on this website are listed with a price in Great British Pounds. This price is valid for the time of purchase, and is subject to change and fluctuation.The price you pay is the price displayed when you ‘check out’ your order.Delivery of goods will take place within 30 working days of your order(although usually much sooner).If we cannot achieve this we will contact you to offer a refund, or replacement goods.
- Kitchen retail sale offers
- Kitchen retail sale offers do not apply to trade sales or any other promotions used with any other offer.
Andersons reserves the right to 1 order per customer on special deals on electrical appliances.
Offers are non transferable
- Overseas Customers
- Andersons Ltd are not currently able to offer goods for sale outside of the United Kingdom, Overseas orders will be refunded and removed from our system. Customers from the Channel Islands or Scottish Islands should contact us prior to placing an order as delivery to these areas may incur additional costs.
- Electronic Communications
- During the process of ordering with Andersons Ltd all communication via electronic media (this website and emails) shall be deemed as ‘written’ communication.This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Alteration Of Service Or Amendments To The Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change or amend this website and these terms and conditions as well as any and all other policies regarding use of this website.Your use of the site constitutes agreement to the conditions at time of your use, unless the changes are made as a result of a government authority (in which case changes must be applied retrospectively to all previous website use).Should any of these conditions be deemed invalid, it is only that condition deemed to be so, any other conditions will still apply.
- Events Beyond Our Control
- Andersons Ltd can’t be held accountable for events outside of our control.
- If we fail to take action following a breach of these conditions, we will still hold the right to take action for subsequent breaches.
- Our Details
- Our Registered Office is:
Andersons (Carlisle) Ltd
Denton Holme Sawmills,
- Regestered in England No : 3233431
- Regestered VAT No : GB675452119